“No visit to Tulsa is complete without a visit to Queenies”
Review of Queenies Plus

Queenies Plus
Ranked #118 of 1,324 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
OK
“No visit to Tulsa is complete without a visit to Queenies”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is our "Go-to" place in Tulsa. It's our hands down favorite. We have over the years had - the egg salad, tuna and chicken salad, ham sandwich, turkey sandwich, tomato tart (to die for!) and various salads. We have never been disappointed. The seating is very limited, so you can get take out, but if you arrive early and can get a table out on the sidewalk, its a lovely way to spend lunch. The desserts are fabulous too. Chocolate pie, banana caramel cake, chocolate cake, cookies, brownies etc. It's all good. If you are near Utica Square oe even downtown - its worth the drive.

• Visited June 2014

Newcastle, Australia
“A Tulsa Tradition and great chicken salad!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Every time I come to Tulsa I go to Queenies at least once. Their chicken salad and egg salad are legendary. You may have to stalk people for a table but the service is fast, the food is delicious and I keep coming back!

• Visited June 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Small seating area”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice little sandwich shop, but very small seating space. My husband and I stopped in for a quick bite after an appointment nearby. I had heard much about Queenies but was disappointed to find it was pretty much on par with other sandwich shops I have visited. Had soup and salad while there and both were good but not better than what I've had elsewhere. Glad I had the opportunity to try it out, though.

• Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Space is tight, and the wait can be a little crazy during rush times, but the food is well worth it. Excellent soups and sandwiches. The chicken salad sandwich is the best I've ever had...I always look at the menu every time, but always come back to that same sandwich.

• Visited November 2013
Osage City, Kansas
“Good staff, but very cramped”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The staff at our hotel raved about Queenies. It was ok, but would not get a repeat visit. It has a very limited menu. Some of our party had eggs Benedict and thought it was good.

Visited March 2014