“Great stop for breakfast!”
Review of New Atlas Grill

New Atlas Grill
Ranked #85 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2014

After our bike ride we enjoyed our first visit to Atlas Grill. We experienced friendly service, plus our food was fast and delicious!
My two eggs were prepared perfectly, the peppered bacon was crispy, and my pancakes were nice and fluffy. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his omelet along with the breakfast potatoes that accompanied it. I almost forgot to mention the beautiful building it resides in downtown Tulsa. Try it I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank M R

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We stopped in for lunch and were really impressed. We had the Press Club sandwich and burger. Both were delicious. We really liked the atmosphere and the prices were reasonable. A great place to grab a bite.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We came for Sunday Brunch and all of us enjoyed our meals so much that we returned the following Sunday. My daughter had the homemade pasta and my husband and I had breakfast entrees including the chorizo burrito and omelets, which were amazing, plus the breakfast potatoes with fried onions and jalapeños were excellent! Our new favorite place!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Great sandwiches. Friendly service. After ordering at the counter, you choose your own seat inside or in the beautiful lobby of the Atlas Life building.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Friendly welcome, great service and then the food... I had the Eggs Benedict and they were good but the highlight was the breakfast potatoes!
The business is family owned and Dad was helping out - he made us laugh - what a great way to start the day!