“GOOD ALL AMERICAN FOOD”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Had the chicken pasta salid,,,,,,,,,,,,very good. The chicken fried chicken mashed potatoes and gravy,,,,,,,very good. Had there southwest chicken nachos last time, again very good. We have never been disappointed eating at the book. I might add at ether locations in Tulsa.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My loaded fries came as a blob of grease cemented to my plate and even the philly wrap was greasy

My shoes stuck to the floor

The was filthy

The health department needs to check this place out

1  Thank MarthaBellaVistaAR
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Cheese fries are amazing! You get tons of them, with plenty of toppings, for a very reasonable price. The mac and cheese is oddly delicious as well. Have never ordered anything sub-par here. Great selection of "adult drinks" as well.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

My wife and I stopped at Brook on a cross country road trip from Cincinnati to Santa Fe. We stopped here for dinner based on good reviews on Trip Advisor. We walked away stunned. I'm sure it is hard for most people to remember the best meal they have ever had, but I am blessed to say that I can. I ordered the Philly Cheese Steak and ordered their Mac and Cheese that reviewers said you must try. The Philly was nothing short of incredible. And the Mac and Cheese was the best I have had in my life. The meal in its entirety was simply the best I have ever had.

The staff, especially the manager couldn't have been friendlier. The service was top notch and the atmosphere was great. Several other guests engaged us in conversation once they overheard us talking to our great server. We stayed for over two hours talking to other diners and the staff. Leaving was like leaving a a family party. I was given hand shake after hand shake from wait staff, the manager, and two different tables of guests. I would go as far as saying I would make a multi hour side trip if ever remotely close to Tulsa for the sole purpose of revisiting this restaurant. We walked in strangers and left family.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

A few weeks ago a friend and I visit the Brook Restaurant in Brookside and had the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. There was a small group of people sitting at a booth who were being OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD--so loud that, in the middle of our dinner, we asked to be moved to a different section. The section we were moved to, had 3 other parties who also had ALSO asked to be moved due to the OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD group. When we got settled in the new area, the other 2 tables said, "You had as much as you could take also!" And they further stated that when they complained to their waiter, the response given was "Since they are our regulars and 1 is a Tulsa Police Officer, they were NOT going to offend them by asking them to move." I then asked to speak to the manager and the manager stated that since they weren't using foul language that he didn't see it as a problem (and we ALL couldn't believe what he was saying), so I then asked to speak to the General manager. The General manager then stated the same thing and then added that, "He would have suggested that we moved to a different location". My friend and I then stated that they were so loud that we couldn't even hear each other speak at our table (and we were 3 booths away from them). He again stated that, "He didn't see a problem and that they are usually loud, but it is usually at the bar." I asked if some type of consideration be made on the bill, due to the fact that we had to move (along with 3 other tables and we had to move all of the food that was on the table) to an area where we could hear each other talk across the table. He said, "No, because he didn't see a problem!" This is the 2nd situation that I have had with management at this location and WILL NEVER EAT, NOR RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PATRONIZE THIS RESTAURANT EVER unless your party is loud and obnoxious and hangs out with a Tulsa police officer who patrols their area.

1  Thank smwhiteside