“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #37 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food here is great and the people are friendly. We have been there a few times at different times of day and the evening is the busiest but it is loud with the music. It is a little expensive but well worth it.

• Visited April 2012

• Korean first
Bixby, Oklahoma
“Just great food - every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I can not think of one time in all the times we have dined there that fhe food wasn't prepared EXACTLY how we ordered it. The wait staff are amazing and fun. Peanuts are a plus.

Visited October 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Fantastic place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love to eat at this place. Have never had a problem with the food or service. I would have given five stars but the noise level here is always so loud.

• Visited August 2012
“service has a lot of room for improvement”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We've been to several Texas Roadhouses and are fans of their restaurants. We know the drill pretty well, we always use call ahead seating because there is usually a wait. When we called, they told us the wait was 50-60 minutes, so we set a time that accommodated for that. We arrived 5 minutes early and were told we would be seated in 5-10 minutes. The waiting area was packed. People coming in and getting the little pager to wait 60-75 minutes was the wait now. Several people brought their pagers back and left. Several people would walk in to the hostess station, visit with a few of the 5 hostesses at the stand and then magically be seated. hmm, that didn't seem right. After 20 minutes, I went back to the hostess stand and asked when we could expect to be seated. I was told it would be 5-10 minutes. I informed the hostess we had call ahead seating, an hour and a half ago, had been standing there for 20 minutes already and were told 5-10 minutes when we arrived. She sheepishly handed an index card to another hostess down the line of 5 hostesses at the stand and magically, our pager buzzed 5 minutes later. The restaurant was very full and our already aggrevating situation with the hostess stand, I pretty much understood the hostess who seated us wasn't friendly. Our waitress was ok. I could only see she had 3 tables, us and two others. We had to ask for our drinks to be refilled several times, but I can do that. Our meals were ok. I have a few favorites I eat at TR but I wanted to try something new, so I ordered the catfish. I really like fish, especially catfish with tartar sauce, but for some reason, this catfish didn't taste good. I ate part of one piece and thought maybe it was just that piece so I took a bite of the 2nd piece and nope, it just didn't taste good. I mean, it's my own fault. Who orders catfish at a steak place? I should have stuck with the sirloin kabob as usual and they're great. Anyway, I finished the rest of my meal and was done. My husband and I were on a date and were talking anyway. The waitress removed my plate and then immediately came back to see if something was wrong with my dinner. I explained it just didn't taste good but it was no big deal. Then the manager came over and insisted they credit the rest of my meal because I didn't like the catfish. I tried to explain that wasn't necessary, it was my own fault for ordering fish at a steak place, but they insisted. I really appreciated their extra effort in making sure their patrons like what they eat. I still love Texas Roadhouse and will definately frequent their establishment again. And if they can improve the service of this location in particular, I would go back here too.

• Visited September 2012
fort smith arkansas
“Loud,overpriced and tough steaks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

you can't hear yourself think,crowded,we were seated in a 2 person booth next to 2 tables of 10+ ppl....the waiter was more concerned and more friendly with them.....Then the steaks we ordered,mine a porter house tbone, wasn't well done and it was sent bk and still not well done. My husband had a steak and ribs and his was tough. First time at a TX roadhouse and was disappointed......