“Had breakfast....”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Los Angeles, California
“Had breakfast....”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The place was nice, friendly staff. The food was good, typical breakfast spread. They even allowed me to take it to go, since I was running late to a meeting..

Visited August 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great dinner with amazing service!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My wife, and our friends, give the Warren Duck Club an A+ for both their food and service at dinner. We go several times a year and always enjoy the food and the excellent table service provided by Hamid. He anticipates our every need - as though reading our minds! - and goes beyond the call of duty. During our recent visit he provided our entire table with a special treat to help celebrate my birthday. Rarely have I visited when the restaurant has been even a fourth full; usually there are only a few couples. Reservations are taken but I am not sure that they are needed. The decor has not been updated in a while, but is still clean and has an upscale appearance. I would recommend the Warren Duck Club for dinner without hesitation.

• Visited July 2012
Wadesville, Indiana
“Nice place and handy!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stay at the Doubletree Warren Place every time we go to Tulsa and one of the best things about the Doubletree is this restaurant. So nice to have such a beautiful restaurant you can just go downstairs to upon arrival. Great breakfasts also.

Visited August 2012
Oklahoma
“They are pretty good”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The restraint is good . Not stellar but consistently good and a relaxing environment.

Visited July 2012
“If you're going for the duck, try it at night...”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family and I went to The Warren Duck Club yesterday for lunch after church. The restaurant was absolutely dead - we were the only ones in there!! Our parents were going on an extended trip for the remainder of the year, so we thought this would be a special place to take them. When we looked at the menu, we saw there was no duck. In fact, there was nothing out of the ordinary - an assortment of sandwiches, pasta dishes, and mundane salad options. I have never walked out of a restaurant before, but we did yesterday. I felt bad for the waitress, but we wanted a special dinner and this place wasn't going to have it.

I hear the duck is amazing, so we might try it out one night, which would be my suggestion to anyone else who wants to try this place (go for dinner, not for lunch). Our visit yesterday was very disappointing so I doubt we'll go there for lunch ever again. If anyone connected to the Warren Duck Club is reading this, please suggest a menu change and an upgrade in the interior decorating. With some modern updates to the decor and menu, this restaurant has a chance at a comeback. I realize the restaurant business in Tulsa is very tough with so many restaurants to choose from, but I'd hate to see a restaurant like this that's not a chain AND that is known around Tulsa go down the tubes.

• Visited May 2012