“Very good food and service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #117 of 1,317 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I went there for lunch on Sunday. The fried chicken was tasty, the vegetable soup was very good, the biscuits and cornbread were fresh and warm, the bowl of seasonal fruit was fresh. The waitress (Crystal) was very attentive.

• Visited September 2013

Jakarta, Indonesia
“dessert with a meal size”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

For me that don't eat much, the portion of the strawberry shortcake with ice cream was huge!!! that's why this time I came only for the dessert. I know that is practically my lunch. The waiter was nice, loud and friendly. and she prepared the dessert herself with love (she said) and coming here alone, I felt very welcomed. this dessert, you can share it with your other 2 friends and that how big is the dessert. but I always love cracker barrel. always my favorite.

• Visited August 2013
Poteau, Oklahoma, Usa
“What a Place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We eat at Cracker Barrel quite often when we travel. The food is consistently excellent and we love shopping in their country store.

Visited September 2013
Albuquerque, NM
“Excellent food, so-so service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite restaurants and I've been to a lot of them. This one is just average as far as Cracker Barrels go (although I rated it as "very good" when compared to other restaurants). The food was outstanding--hot and fresh. The biscuits and cornbread were a little dry. However, the area around our table was dirty (trash and food stuffed between the heater and the wall) and the waitress barely visited our table. If you've never been to a Cracker Barrel, they have children's menus and serve breakfast all day, as well as lunch and dinner. They have a diverse menu with several monthly specials. Their gift shop is full of things you'd actually want to receive--treats, decor, clothing, and toys.

• Visited July 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Yummo!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I love this place! The breakfast is always a winner with many different choices. I like the sunrise morning sampler: eggs, bacon, yogurt, granola, and a blueberry muffin.

Visited June 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!