“Very good indian food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very good indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am not an Indian food connoisseur, but I do very much enjoy the food they have here at India Palace. Always good service, always good food. I especially love the mango pudding.

Visited June 2014

“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

The baingain bharta was like slipping into a warm bath with a cup of camomile tea, then being wrapped in a white fluffy towel and tucked into bed. Basically, it was excellent!

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
“A minus!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

As a spicey food lover, asian food is a must for me when on business trips. Typically i favor Thai food but chose India Palace on account of the reviews. I made a good choice. I had chikken tikka, garlic naan. Loved the papadam appetizer and king fisher. I cant give an A + rating due to the food not being as spicey as hoped. Even asked for extra spicey. Oh well. I had a good meal and will probably go back for more. So A minus but 5 stars for good service and flavor.

Texas
“Not as great as we thought”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

We went to this restaurant when in Tulsa for a conference. We were surprised by the lack of taste and quality of the food after reading all the rave reviews on this restaurant. The restaurant was packed with people, so we thought it must be very good. Maybe compared to what is available near Tulsa, this may be the best. Having been to many Indian restaurants, this one rates a lot lower than most I have tried. The Chicken Tikka Masala was made with dark meat, versus how it should normally be made with boneless white meat chicken. Overall, we were not very satisified with the meal. The service was also very hurried - the waiter was always moving back and forth very quickly and we could barely get his attention if we needed something. It was "OK" at best, but compared to other Indian restaurants, there can be a lot of improvements.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Salem, Illinois
“When in Tulsa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

While in Tulsa, my son and I went to India Palace for lunch. They have a small buffet style bar or you can order from the menue. We chose the menue. First thing that impressed was the greeting upon entering. The staff are all very welcoming. Next was service and attention to customers. First rate on both counts. Next, the food. Wow, perfectly spiced, the lamb was tender and moist. The sauce on my sons dish was a little spicy for me. But, he said it was spot on perfect. I had a different dish. it was so delicious, I could have had seconds if I weren't full! Portions are also very nice. Don't miss this place! It's a perfect 10!