“Good choice for a nice dinner”
Review of Charleston's

Charleston's
Ranked #3 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Food choices were good. I had a steak and it was excellent for a mid-price restaurant. Very busy place. Seems to be popular with both locals and business travelers. Had to wait 15 minutes for a table. Looks like a happening bar scene.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I've always received really good food and service from this location. Of course my favorite is their baked potato soup which is always excellent. They also have a great chicken fried steak which is enormous! I've never had a bad meal from any Charleston's.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my family's place of choice any time we get together for any event (or no event.) Between all of us we have probably tried every item on the menu and Charleston's is one of those rare places where, honestly, everything is good -- delicious food, great service -- each and every time. Do not miss the key lime pie - it's outrageously decadent, and I usually don't care much for anything without chocolate!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have eaten here about 5 times over the past year. It is "ok". Nothing special - just average. Price is ok, quality is ok, service is ok. I would not take someone here to impress or enjoy super food but it is OK.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Their potatoe soup wonderful. Prime rib wonderful. Perfect margarita the best. Great menu choices. Great desserts. Good slections of wine.

Been to Charleston's? Share your experiences!