“Ribs N Chicken...yum!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Second time at this restaurant. My first experience was trying their chicken fried steak. It was not as good as I like, but the next time I tried the ribs/chicken combo. Smack your lips! This was delicious, seasoned perfectly, and crispy. I ate so much it hurt, but I couldn't stop. It was that yummy.

There are newer reviews for Charleston's

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I was visiting Tulsa and it was recommended that I try Charlston's. I am so glad I did. I ordered a filet well-done. They butterflied it, showing that they know how to cook steaks. The steak was cooked to perfection! Also, I tried their new cole slaw recipe...nothing like I have ever had before and so delicious. I could have just eaten a bowl of coleslaw for dinner, it was that good. The restaurant was crowded - wait for seating - on a Wednesday night, telling me that this place is popular with the locals. The food was reasonably priced. Would definitely go back again!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love Charleston's for their menu and reasonable prices. I had not been there for a while and last time I went I looked for the peppered steak that was gone from the menu. That was my favorite item at one time. Other than that the experience was great. My waiter gave me a good recommendations on some new local brews and the quality of food was great as always. I think I'll be coming back more often, as this place really offers good quality for less than a lot of other upscale steak houses.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have eaten lunch and dinner at the two Tulsa locations over several years. Good value. A variety and quality of food and good service makes this a good pick.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you follow my reviews you know we love Charleston's. Lunch yesterday I tried the shrimp scampi; it's new on the menu. Now the other dishes we have had are consistent and delicious. However on angel hair pasta a heavy scampi sauce does not work. The herbs, garlic, onions and italian cheese were masked by the heavy sauce. If the shrimp were sauteed in a small amount of scampi sauce and the herbs, tomatoes and onion added at the end to release the flavor, then a slight drizzle of the sauce over the angel hair pasta would go a long way. I do not fault the chef because new dishes, having to be prepared in bulk and as ordered can be a trial. I love shrimp scampi and want Charleston's to continue it; but back off the scampi sauce about 2/3rd's. My wife had the appetizer Italian sausage pizza and it was great. The front of the house is still warm and attentive and eager to make the experience enjoyable. The wine list has changed but our choices were still very appealing.

Been to Charleston's? Share your experiences!