“Little London”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little London”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The owners are from Liverpool and have wonderful British accents. There are different rooms with different names such as the "Churchill Room" with arm chairs and coasters for your beers. A wonderful place for a quaint dinner, and well priced too.

1 Thank Erik R

“Made me miss London!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This quaint house looks like it has been plucked from England! The food was terrific! We tried the pies - the Lancenshire and Devonshire. Both fantastic. Service was warm, friendly and welcoming. The owners grandson seated us and made recommendations. This place made me long for another trip to London, though the food here was better than anything we ate there! Next time we are in Tulsa, we will be making a return visit! Looking forward to it! Oh, try dessert if you have room!

1 Thank Mrsku
Champlin, Minnesota
“A taste from across the pond!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

What a pleasant surprise when we found the White Lion. Hidden across Canton St. from the hotel, it was a treasure. Upon walking in the front door, we felt like we had just walked into an authentic English pub. The rooms were well decorated, the atmosphere cozy, the staff was pleasant, the owner came around and greeted all of the tables, and the authentic English food was a delight. Don't miss this place on your next visit to Tulsa!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Audrey M
Arlington, Texas
“Mini vacation in the middle of Tulsa”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

After reading the positive reviews, I had to try this place. When I stepped in, I felt like I was in the middle of Great Britain. This is a true British pub, not a tourist Americanized interpretation of a pub. The owner chatted with me while I ate, and the food was fantastic! The atmosphere was chill on the night I was there, and I felt like I was dining in a friends home it was so cozy. I enjoyed the baked brie as well as one of the pies, but I suspect you won't go wrong with anything on the menu. I am only sorry that this pub isn't in my hometown. If it were, I would be a regular.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RoadWarrior89
Tulsa
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere, Great Service”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

this little British Pub/Restaurant is located in a hidden part of Tulsa. You would never think a restaurant would be located there. upon entering the quaint British restaurant, you are taken back to Great Britain. It is actually like entering into a neighborhood pub somewhere in London. The owner is from Whales and manages the restaurant and cooks herself at times. their are many little rooms all decorated differently. The food is traditional English food very good and the Harp beer is nice and cold. I think this is my new hangout.

Visited June 2014