“Delicious food and warm atmosphere accompanied by inattentive service”
Review of Polo Grill

Polo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Polo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,383 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 21st and Yorktown
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The negative- our service sucked. The people who waited on us were very friendly. The problem was they didn't wait on us very much. We ordered an appetizer which never appeared at our table, never. We tried to get the attention of the wait staff about it to no avail. We ordered a steak, but were never brought a steak knife until we finally flagged down someone and requested one, when over 3/4 of our steak was eaten. No one ever asked us about a second glass of wine. No one ever inquired if we would like some more bread. Our entrees were delivered with no fanfare, and no one offered cracked pepper, or asked if we needed anything else. It wasn't until it was checktime that we were paid extra attention- when not one but two of the wait staff brought us a check- that's right we were given 2 checks (and one of them was grossly inaccurate).
Now, the atmosphere is wonderful for a relaxing dining experience. It truly is one of the nicest places in Tulsa.
The food was excellent. My wife's grilled salmon was delightful and my New York Strip was correctly cooked, tender and mouth watering. The snap peas were a great. Everything we ate, including the desert was excellent.
So, outside of being invisible to the wait staff, dining at The Polo Grill was a delightful experience.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

DELICIOUS AND DELIGHTFUL! Excellence in every respect from the food, the atmosphere and the service. CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK AGAIN!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I had Sunday brunch at the Polo Grill. He ordered from the brunch menu while I ordered off the lunch menu. Our waiter was wonderful; very attentive and extremely polite. He checked on us often and took care to see that everything was great. I had the grilled Atlantic salmon, which was very good. My husband had the Eggs Benedict which he said was also very good, except he thought the steak with it tasted more like hamburger steak. We both enjoyed our meals and enjoyed visiting the restaurant as well.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went for a Sunday night early dinner; the Grill was packed as always. Food was superb, wine was fantastic, service impeccable. Another great experience at what I consider to be the best place in town.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I lived in the Tulsa area for over 30 years. I'm very familiar with a lot of different restaurants from the burger joints to the upscale. Polo Grill would fit into the latter category. It does have great ambience. And the food was good but overpriced compared to what you can get at other mid to upscale eateries. Our waiter, Luis, was great. My wife and I both had the Black and Bleu tenderloin medallions. They were very good. But the menu selection is rather limited. For the same money, I'd go to Fleming's any day. Good but underwhelming.

Been to Polo Grill? Share your experiences!