“Amazing Wine List”
Review of Polo Grill

Polo Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Polo Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 21st and Yorktown
Reviewed September 27, 2012

A few items that I always get in this extremely cozy setting are the escargot--best I've had and of course, their Tomato Bisque. After that it's a bonus, as most everything is delish! The wine list is extensive, and we always come away with a new favorite! Servers are also most helpful and attentive.

2  Thank disneybabes

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The staff is great here. Very professional and you will know you are in a fine dining establishment. Food is great and the bar has a local feel. Many locals call this bar home. If you are in from out of town and don't want to take a client to a chain restaurant, choose Polo.

2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very quiet, elegant, with spaces which allow discussion of business or personal matters. Staff was very attentive. Lunch menu was quite diverse

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have to admit this was the first time I have ever eaten here and was really expecting a lot. It was my sister's 50th birthday so we were celebrating. This restaurant was ridiculously expensive for what you were served. I ordered a petit filet (and it was PETIT) and ordered medium rare, it was over cooked to more like medium. I sent it back and the next one came out the same. It was also a little on the noisy side for 'fine dining'. Much prefer Flemings.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

In town for business and ate here. We all had the price fixe for restaurant week. The tomatoe bisque was delicious- not too heavy. The salmon with grits was delicious. I think I was shorted a bit on my grits but otherwise great. Dessert was cheesecake - I asked for sorbet as I have an egg allergy and they readily complied. Many other restaurants are strict about no substitutions on price fixe, so I really appreciated it. Would definitely go back if I ever have to go to Tulsa again

Been to Polo Grill? Share your experiences!