“It was ok.”

Dining options: Delivery
Kanopolis, Kansas
“It was ok.”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

My hubby ordered tamales and a coney dog. The dog was so small! He paid just as much there for 2 tamales and a SMALL dog as it cost for 3 kids to eat McDonalds.

Visited March 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Meh...”
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Went here with a friend who loved this place because, like the other reviewer said, he grew up eating it and is addicted to it. I found it to be very plain and not very flavorful. It was pretty expensive for its size. It is an acquired taste.

• Visited February 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“A Tulsa original”
Reviewed August 17, 2008

I have eaten at Coney I Lander since I was kid and there is certianly a lot of nostalgia for me. For some this chili dog is an aquired taste for those of us who live here it becomes and addiction. Small hot dogs on incredible steamed buns. I have always got mine with chili only. I tried them with everything but the mustard onion and cheese get in the way of the real star which is the chili. Don't know if I would want a bowl of it, but on the hot dog, it is like no other chili dog i have ever eaten.

1 Thank raskinco
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“YEAH BABY! That's the stuff!!! Four with everything and gimme some cyanne pepper....mmmmhhhmmm”
Reviewed January 31, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Coney I-Lander? Share your experiences!