“Great custom prepared food”
Review of RI Le's

RI Le's
Ranked #149 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Broken Arrow, OK
“Great custom prepared food”
Reviewed August 30, 2007

I have eaten at Ri Le's often over the past few years and noticed a terrible review. I felt obligated to share my experience with you. Ri Le came to this country from Vietnam and has kept his traditions at his American restaurant. The food has always been good and the portions are very adequate. The one thing I love about Ri Le is that he will fix you whatever you want, regardless of what's on the menu. I especially recommend the dessert coffee. It is very yummy. Stop on in and experience this wonderful little treasure and I believe you will not be dissapointed.

4 Thank tulsafirey

Oakland
“Dare eat here and live to tell”
Reviewed November 3, 2006

I visited Tulsa recently and stopped in at Re Li's. There are many, many positive reviews about this restaurant which is directly opposite to my experience. My brother and I did not eat what was served to us. We drank our beverages, paid the tab, and left. The food smells of dirty grease. The seafood was spoiled. The service was very slow. When I asked the waitress for a recommendation, she could not give one to me. That should have been sufficient warning. So here is your warning. My experience reveals a restaurant unencumbered by the conventions of modern food preparation. It is dirty and unhealthy. I do not eat fast food but the Papa John's next door that would rate 5 stars by comparison to this dive. If this is Tulsa's best, as many online reviews have stated, I feel very sorry for Tulsa.

5 Thank RevEstaban

Been to RI Le's? Share your experiences!