“Soy joy”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
oklahoma
“Soy joy”
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Get the strawberry soy! The vegetarian dishes are out of this world, the summer rolls are too!

Bixby, OK.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real Treat”
Reviewed May 7, 2008

My wife and her coworkers have gone here several times, but this was my first. The service was excellent. The owner recommended the food, it was great. Every thing was clean and comfortable. I will return!

Tulsa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Vietnamese anywhere”
Reviewed April 22, 2008

I was stunned to see a bad review of this wonderful restaurant. I have been a regular for many years. Some time ago a reviewer from the Boston Globe (I believe that's right) dubbed this the best Vietnamese food in the United States. It is a wonderful place with excellent fresh food and high quality ingredients.

1 Thank TulsaAtty
Tulsa, Ok
“One of Tulsa's top restaurants”
Reviewed March 22, 2008

I don't know if the person who wrote the bad review of Ri Le actually ate at the restaurant.

Our family has eaten here for years. It's perfect for a quick lunch or even a casual date night.. The food at Ri Le is clean, light, fresh and healthy. There is nothing heavily sauced or deep fried on the menu. Many dishes are packed with freshly prepared crisp vegetables and appropriate even for vegans. This is a family -owned restaurant and it shows. Everyone is friendly and helpful and always hospitable. They've always been eager to adjust our meals to our preferences (extra spicy, no meat, etc). They also accept call-in orders for take away.

5 Thank k8twinmom
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“every eating experience...”
Reviewed January 31, 2008

every eating experience here has been great--except the time I ordered meat. Go for the soy. It sounds crazy but theres nothing like it! On my b-day ri le came out and said "no no i make a special dish for you, very special dish..." or something like that. He brought spring rolls and three different dishes to try. Oh man. It was such a treat. But it doesn't have to be your birthday for him to that. He's done that on other occasions when I've eaten there as well. Such a treat. Yum spring rolls with peanut sauce as well.

Been to RI Le's? Share your experiences!