“Great Vietnamese!”

RI Le's
Ranked #111 of 1,382 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The atmosphere leaves something to be desired but the food is always good. One of our favorites is the Lumpia Dogs appitizer and Bung Chow Jo (sp?)

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Ri Le's is a Vietnamese restaurant at 91st & Yale in TUlsa. Ri Le himself was a Major in the South Vietnamese Air Force before coming to the US after 1975. THe food is almost indescribable. it is an Asian style but different seasonings, light, fresh. Lots of soy products that you would swear were beef or chicken - but they are soy products. Order the Deluxe - its a combination of rice noodles, lettuce, vegies, chicken, beef, shrimp in a very light, slightly sweet, slightly vinegary fish sauce - the flavors and textures are marvelous.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Everything is great here, the food and the people are wonderful. I go at least twice a month, if not more.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

You know how every once in a while you'll see a movie or TV show where the waiter insists on ordering for the customer? "I'll take care of you", and then they roll out the best food in the restaurant? That was my experience tonight at Ri Le's. And I LOVED it. The owner came by our table and offered to give us his "special treatment". I honestly don't know what we ate, but I thought that every bit of it was great. I know that there was a sausage-pineapple-strawberry dish (WOW) and something that looked like dumplings in sweet n' sour sauce (again...WOW) and several stir-fry vegetable combos. Tasty all the way around.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I don't know what some of your other reviewers are barking about. Re Le is fabulous. His vegetarian dishes are the best ever!! I have never had a bad meal there!! I would not hesitate to recommend him ever!!! Love it love it

Been to RI Le's? Share your experiences!