“Fresh food, fantastic!”

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh food, fantastic!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Everything is great here, the food and the people are wonderful. I go at least twice a month, if not more.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

You know how every once in a while you'll see a movie or TV show where the waiter insists on ordering for the customer? "I'll take care of you", and then they roll out the best food in the restaurant? That was my experience tonight at Ri Le's. And I LOVED it. The owner came by our table and offered to give us his "special treatment". I honestly don't know what we ate, but I thought that every bit of it was great. I know that there was a sausage-pineapple-strawberry dish (WOW) and something that looked like dumplings in sweet n' sour sauce (again...WOW) and several stir-fry vegetable combos. Tasty all the way around.

• Visited March 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific vegetarian fare”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I don't know what some of your other reviewers are barking about. Re Le is fabulous. His vegetarian dishes are the best ever!! I have never had a bad meal there!! I would not hesitate to recommend him ever!!! Love it love it

• Visited February 2012
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Unexpected awesome”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Starving, wanted a quick meal, stopped here. The chef came out to great us and gave us some samplers. He was so fun and the food was delicious!

Boulder, Colorado
“The vegeterian I know”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We love Ri Le' s wondeful vegeterian dishes. We come from Brazil to Tulsa for professioanal reasons and we eat at the this simple spot every time we come. It is a family business, with the sympathetic Ri Le as owner, taking care of orders with family. FOOD MADE WITH LOVE: we keep coming back!!!!

• Visited July 2011

Been to RI Le's? Share your experiences!