Tripadvisor
Tulsa
Post
Inbox
Search

“Birthday dinner for Dad”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Ranked #16 of 1,583 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brought a table for six to dinner for my father in law bday. They set us up in the enclosed patio. Love the heaters, was very cozy. All our food was great. Gumbo was a little spicy for the mother in law but overall good food. Service was kind of slow. They didn't seem that busy. Our server and the other staff dropping off food were very slow to prebus the table. We got overloaded with dirty plates at one point. Drink levels got beyond low multiple times. Had he kept our beers full, the icket would've been larger. Overall good experience besides lack of good service

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (364)

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

I loved my meal and the service at Fish Daddy's. I only regret that I didnt eat dinner there the first night I visited Tulsa so I could have eaten dinner twice!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2019

We always order the 50/50 which is no longer on the menu, but still served. Half fried crawfish and half crawfish etoufee. It comes with fries, but we always sub the wonderful coleslaw. Slaw is very tasty, not too sweet, not soupy, just right with chopped parsley to make it lovely. We like to sit in the bar. Irene was our waitress,...outstanding. She keeps the iced tea coming. The restrooms are spotless. I have seen trays of the catfish/shrimp and the fish/fries, along with the wonderful onion ring stack. Wonderful. There is a wonderful fireplace and seating in the entry in the event you show up at a busy time. We arrived at 11:45 on a week day and got right in I think you will be pleased.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Made a quick trip to Tulsa from OKC just for the day. Had never been downtown before. Utica Square was a hidden treasure and a wonderful experience. Finding Fish Daddy’s was truly a delicious find!! Clam Chowder was yummy Fried Catfish hit my craving spot. Atmosphere and service was great. Cant wait to go again. How ‘bout opening one in OKC.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

Our Favorite Appetizer (Crab Dip) is no longer on the menu. So we tried Fried Calamari. Visually looks great (See photo). It was lightly battered and flaky and well cooked. BUT, it was totally tasteless. Seemed to even been lacking pepper/salt which sufficed.

My Wife ordered Fish & Chips. She returned it because it had no taste and the breading was overly thick and “doughy”. Our waitress gladly and quickly replaced it with the Fried butterfly Shrimp.

My choice was the FireCracker Shrimp Tacos. I really enjoyed the tacos and the sauce was spicy enough and a hint of sweet that was perfect. The Red Beans & Rice, however weren’t edible. Way too spicy and no other taste!

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Fish Daddy's Grill House? Share your experiences!