“GREAT FOODE But the Manager doesn't have a clue!”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Ranked #15 of 1,375 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed May 10, 2010

We ordered a combo fried fish and chicken combo and it was our quick and the food was very good. But when I got the ticket I noticed that they had charge the full adult price for the 3 year olds lemonade. We had told the server that he would not drink it and to just bring water but the server told us that we wouldn't have to pay for it. My so did drink about a half an inch off the top of the drink. In the end, we paid 2 dollars for the few sips he took. I called the manager over, Mr. Rian Hall, and he laughed in my face when I told him that we had never paid for the kids drink and our server said we wouldn't pay today. He told me it was against their policy. I told him I'd like it taken off the ticket and we will not make that mistake again. He told me he was gonna leave it on there and we'd have to pay for it. I was upset and told him that we would never come back. He lost valuable customers over a 2 dollar kids drink. I WILL NEVER GO BACK!

1  Thank jsport

Reviewed October 15, 2009

We are regulars here and get great meals every time. They have a terrific selection of fresh fish and some really outstanding preparations.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 29, 2008

really good food but was very noisy in the restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Very classy, excellent food, excellent staff.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 13, 2007

This used to be our favorite restaurant, great food, good service. But in the last two months it has seriously declined. The portions are half what they were, the seafood is overcooked. I love shrimp, and Fish Daddy's used to have the best. The last two times we went there, the shrimp were tiny; where they had been previously "butterflied", these were simply cut in half. They had been cooked at least twice as long as was needed and were half burned and rubbery. The rest of our table's food was no better. The chowders were almost meatless and I swear were left over from the previous day. The veggies were overcooked and cold. The wait staff was mediocre at better. Our friends have all made the same comments, there must have been a management change. It doesn't matter, none of us will be going back. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone anymore.

Been to Fish Daddy's Grill House? Share your experiences!