“Great food, great service.”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Ranked #11 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

On a friday night we expected to wait for a Table, they said thirty minutes, great, we said and told them we would order an appetizer i n the bar. Little more than 7 minutes later, they offered us a great table. The bartender was very attentive, polite and fast. The food for every course appeared quickly and we did not have to push our salad out of the way, they quickly took our empty plates. Service was fast, efficient and friendly. Food was delicious and the prices were surprisingly low.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love fish, but, this is just a dressed up catfish place. Service was ok. Staff is friendly and nice. Atmosphere so so. I had crabcakes and I can get frozen crabcakes just as good. Food presentation sucked.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate at this restaurant once during our visit to Tulsa. They don't have a gluten-free menu, but the waitress was knowledgeable about food intolerances. I got catfish and shrimp grilled with no seasonings (they all contain gluten) and no butter. The food was properly cooked but pretty bland. The salad was fresh. My husband had chips & queso and blackened catfish with blackened shrimp. He said it was all good and tasty. Service was good and friendly. Parking is free.

1  Thank DebiDalio
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Have visited this restaurant several times - the food is wonderful!! The staff is very nice as well. Love the blackened shrimp, matchstick veggies and fried catfish!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been here quite a bit considering this is where my wife loves to eat. The food is usually good.
This last experience was defiantly my last! I found a hair in one of my dishes, and I asked to speak with the manager. He was in his late twenties, and had a shaven head. He did nothing to improve the situation, except say he was sorry. Normal managers would have at least comped the meal. Service was slow, and the management definitely needs improvement!

2  Thank RobertOrtega

Been to Fish Daddy's Grill House? Share your experiences!