“Had an awesome dinner experience!”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Ranked #15 of 1,371 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was extremely impressed with Fish Daddy's. I went in with mediocre expectations, simply because the prices were so reasonable.We went in on a Friday night, and we were told it would be a 25 minute wait, but we were seated within 15. The service was extremely prompt. The server had our drinks and appetizers out within 10 minutes of us sitting down, and our dinner was served almost immediately after we finished our appetizer. We each ordered a steak. It was cooked exactly as ordered; it was hot and tender. I was very impressed. The shrimp were tasty, although I wish there had been more. We both had mashed potatoes; they were buttery and garlicy but not heavy... yum. I had broccoli, and he had green beans. Both were in need of salt, but were clearly fresh. The ambiance is really nice here, too. Good for a date or a small (the restaurant isn't very busy) family outing. I will return before I go home. I would definitely recommend giving this place a try.

1  Thank AhAnAsh

Reviewed March 25, 2013

GET THE JALAPENO HUSH PUPPIES! They are only $1 for the appetizer so get an order for everyone so you do not have to share. I have recently been ordering the blackend tilapia and shrimp with baked potato, red bean with rice as my sides. This will fill you up! It is only $7.99 on Monday - Thursday lunch and it is a current favorite of mine. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Average all across the board is the best I can muster. There's nothing particularly wrong with Fish Daddy's, but there's nothing right either. Lackluster service, ho hum selection, and boring execution of the menu. If you are thrilled, it's because of the portion size, not the presentation or quality of the dish.

1  Thank Brett N
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had not tried this place before so we each had a 3-entree seafood sampler for $12.99 each--a really good deal since it also includes 2 sides. Both of us had fried shrimp--lightly battered and nicely fried. I had crab cake which was also good. My husband had fried catfish which was delicious. His third selection was shrimp creole--it was tasty but not true creole as there did not appear to be tomato in it but it was more like shrimp stew. It needed more white rice! Not sure if maybe they are using precooked rice but it was not white. My third selection was stuffed shrimp. They were OK but nothing special. All in all we were very pleased with our selections and certainly the price.

We sat at a booth in the bar area--be prepared this place is noisy on a Friday night. Our server was quite good (DeAnn D).

No room to try dessert. We'd come back based on this experience.

2  Thank PhDNana
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Wait staff attentive but checked back five times in 15 minutes to see if everything was okay. I had the Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo. More sausage than shrimp and very salty. Don't waist time on the three chees crab dip. Not much crab and salty. I had the fried catfish and shrimp. Average. Not fresh. The flesh was soft and not firm. Batter okay but oily as dinner went on. My wife had the rainbow trout, grilled and she said it was great. Felt rushed...and this I do NOT like!

1  Thank cdr05

Been to Fish Daddy's Grill House? Share your experiences!