“Good service and fried food OK”

Fish Daddy's Grill House
Ranked #16 of 1,307 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The mission at Fish Daddy's is to delivery a contemporary dining experience that is built on the "old school" way of preparing fresh food and serving guests with our all. Our salmon? We cut fresh North Atlantic salmon by hand. Our vegetables? We steam, saute and blanch fresh vegetables daily. Our Lemon Herb house dressing is made from scratch using only fresh herbs. Our soups? All are made from scratch daily. Our burgers? We use only the best- USDA prime beef on a toasted brioche bun. Our Key Lime Pie? We make graham cracker crust ourselves, squeeze fresh limes for the filling and then top it off with freshly whipped cream.
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Good service and fried food OK”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I eat here tonight and sat at the bar for drinks and dinner. The beer was good and cold and the food was served hot. My order of Fish and Chips was given to me undercooked but Roy, our bartender, took care of it and brought me a properly cooked order. On our next trip to Tulsa we will give Fish Daddy's a consideration to revist them for dkinner.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Good slection of seafood”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Fresh fish, reasonably priced. Good service and good location for easy access. Definitely will go back during future visit to Tulsa.

Visited October 2012
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Great Eats”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had lunch here on the way to Missouri with my family. Had the catfish and shrimp. Excellent lunch and service was fast and friendly. catfish was excellent Very convenient to the highway as well. Good value in terms of price and what you get

• Visited October 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great food and service”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We saw reviews on TripAdvisor for this restaurant, ranked 15 out of over 400 in Tulsa. Only stayed one night in Tulsa, otherwise, we'd have eaten here more than once. The food was sensational...I had salmon and my husband had catfish. The jalapeno hushpuppies were terrific...go ahead and order 2 orders; you'll end up doing it anyway. My husband is sort of an expert on catfish and he said this was some of the best he's had. Our server, Cheyenne, recommended I try the bourbon sauce with my salmon and she was right. Added the perfect sweet/sour taste I like. All in all, just a great experience. By the way, it was a Saturday night and we arrived about 5:30pm; got seated right away and the place was packed within 1/2 an hour. The locals seem to know it's a good place.

• Visited October 2012
“Suprise”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Mahi was grilled perfectly. Vegetable mix was excellent. And what the hell did they do to make that salty tower of onion rings so good?! Really, I'm embarrassed to admit how often I eat onion rings, and these are memorable.

It was the first night for our server, anywhere. And to just describe her as clueless would be too kind. But she was sweet, and she tried hard.

Been to Fish Daddy's Grill House? Share your experiences!