“Curbside Carryout”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Curbside Carryout”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The staff is always helpful and usually remember me. They are always agreeable with any requests. I can ask if the prime rib is good this evening and if they are down towards the end of a piece they will tell me and usually suggest that I order my other choice.

When I dine inside the wait is not usually too long. My favorite waitress Colby is always extremely helpful.

• Visited April 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“pretty good”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

it took awhile for the server to come to our table even though there were several standing around chatting. they were out of the steak my friend wanted

Visited March 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
“pricey but good”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were seated quickly, even though it was busy. The food came out and was cooked as ordered. My steak was a tad on the tough side, but very tasty. Ggreat service, but in my opinion overpriced.

Visited March 2013
Joplin, Missouri
“Fast, Great Service”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

One of the best services, I have had lately. My waitress, Jashona was great. I mentioned that my local Outback never has potato soup. To my surprise, she brought me potato soup to go. That really surprised me. She was there to make sure my sweet tea never ran out. Steak was cooked right, with a good juicy flavor. Had a great time time!

• Visited January 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Outback, Tulsa Woodland Hills area.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Arrive before 5:00 to 5:30 and no or short wait. After that time, I can almost guarantee a wait . Food and service are very good, with the usual Outback menu. I haven't been disappointed in my last half dozen visits.

Visited September 2012