“Fast, Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Joplin, Missouri
“Fast, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

One of the best services, I have had lately. My waitress, Jashona was great. I mentioned that my local Outback never has potato soup. To my surprise, she brought me potato soup to go. That really surprised me. She was there to make sure my sweet tea never ran out. Steak was cooked right, with a good juicy flavor. Had a great time time!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Saint Charles, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outback, Tulsa Woodland Hills area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Arrive before 5:00 to 5:30 and no or short wait. After that time, I can almost guarantee a wait . Food and service are very good, with the usual Outback menu. I haven't been disappointed in my last half dozen visits.

Visited September 2012
Tulsa
“Tweeker”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to the Outhouse steakback and the waiter was on either Meth or Cocaine and was sweating profusely he recomended the prime rib so I agreed he asked how I wanted it cooked and I said well done I did not know that prime rib was supposed to be rare I do not like raw meat when he realized that I was unhappy he got an attitude..anther ten dollar tip to a bad experience no wonder so many people don't tip anymore..I wrote Outhouse steakback and told them that this guy was on drugs. I am a drug recognition expert this guy was Tweeking

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great food! Service and management suck!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Arrived at 11:40 am on a Saturday. It took forever to get our drinks. We order cheese fries, then we got another waitress ( team work according to the manager) she bring the appetizer with no plates, said I'll bring some plate in a minute ( never got them) we ask for bread 15 min wait ( never got the bread) the waitress was already upset because the family in front of our table was also upset with the service and after talking to the manager left. She bring my wife the salad with an attitude, we remind her about the plates and bread, she went to another table to get their order and another table for water and we decided to leave. Manager, well all I have to said is suck!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
tulsa
“super hut , nice waters thwere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

all a round place there , good meat , good tea. great ladys . good sitting ,closeto home ,, food yum yum yum yum

Visited July 2012

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!