“Tweeker”

Good for: Families with children
Tulsa
“Tweeker”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went to the Outhouse steakback and the waiter was on either Meth or Cocaine and was sweating profusely he recomended the prime rib so I agreed he asked how I wanted it cooked and I said well done I did not know that prime rib was supposed to be rare I do not like raw meat when he realized that I was unhappy he got an attitude..anther ten dollar tip to a bad experience no wonder so many people don't tip anymore..I wrote Outhouse steakback and told them that this guy was on drugs. I am a drug recognition expert this guy was Tweeking

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great food! Service and management suck!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Arrived at 11:40 am on a Saturday. It took forever to get our drinks. We order cheese fries, then we got another waitress ( team work according to the manager) she bring the appetizer with no plates, said I'll bring some plate in a minute ( never got them) we ask for bread 15 min wait ( never got the bread) the waitress was already upset because the family in front of our table was also upset with the service and after talking to the manager left. She bring my wife the salad with an attitude, we remind her about the plates and bread, she went to another table to get their order and another table for water and we decided to leave. Manager, well all I have to said is suck!!

• Visited September 2012
tulsa
“super hut , nice waters thwere”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

all a round place there , good meat , good tea. great ladys . good sitting ,closeto home ,, food yum yum yum yum

Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of town favorite”
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Travel to Tulsa often. Always stay at HIX and walk across parking lot to OB. Good food and excel in service times I'm there. Great place to eat and meet fellow travelers at bar while catching a game.

Tulsa, OK
“It's a chain restaurant - you get exactly what you expect”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Is any chain restaurant really that much better than average? If you want a typical chain restaurant experience, do come here. But there are plenty of really good mom-and-pop restaurants to go to in Tulsa instead.

Visited November 2011