“Worth the price!”

Dining options: Reservations
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Worth the price!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The best hibachi I have ever experienced. The cooks are humorous and don't leave you sitting there hungry. They give you enough food for 2 people.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank amanda d

Tulsa
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We took our friend to celebrate her birthday to the location on 81st and Garnett. It was the first time I went here. Another friend choose the place since she loves it.
We had the sushi. It was delicious. We got 4 different rolls and they were all yummy.
The service was great and we went on a Friday, around 5:30pm. It is more exepnsive than Asahi, but it was very, very good. No complains at all.

• Visited April 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREASY!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Not impressed! They cook infront of you but they rush through the cooking & speak softly hard to hear the cook talk. When we leave I have a layer of grease on my glasses. Food is OK.

Claremore, Oklahoma
“Osaka on 81st near Garnett- AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This was our first time at this Osaka. We went there for New Years Eve. We figured they'd be really busy so we called ahead and made a reservation for 9pm. We got there an hour early and decided we'd hang out at the bar while we waited. The whole place was packed, but the service at the bar was great. The bartender took good care of us! We were really surprised when our buzzer went off at 8:20pm as we figured it would be at least 9 before we were called to our seat. We got to our seats, drink orders were taken and then when drinks were returned, food orders were taken. It wasn't long before they brought out our soup and then salad(both come with the meal). We are used to Benihana's; so have high expectations for everything. The soup was good(not Benihana's but good) and the salad was delicious! Their specialty dressing is amazing! Then our chef came out. He was AWESOME!!! He was constantly entertaining us with a trick or funny joke, all the while cooking our food just as we'd ordered. Everything tasted amazing. I had sesame chicken and my husband had steak and chicken, and we both had the shrimp appetizer. It was all super yummy! The server for our table also did a fantastic job, keeping our drinks full and our table empty of dirty plates. As we were leaving the hostesses thanked us for coming and wished us a Happy New Year. It was a great experience and we can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2011
Muskogee, OK
“Service and Food both great”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The exterior and interior are beautiful.

I was served promptly, and my waitress took excellent care of me.

I was not completely happy with the selection, too many fried options.

Dessert was delicious.