“Good Mexican Food”

Add it.
Senor Tequila Incorporated
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Senor Tquilla's is often crowded, but the food is pretty good. Most of the Mexican food places seem about the same to me and this falls into that category. Service is quick, but there's really nothing special about the food.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We have gone to Senor Tequila's for years & we love their food! I miss the old location but many of the staff have been with ST's for years. I've never had a problem with service or any problems with my bill the way another reviewer has had. I've always found it to be a good family restaurant & the food is outstanding. Love the cheese dip & the chips especially.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I started a new job where my co-workers frequent ST weekly, if not more than once, weekly. After my first visit, my co-worker informed me that they ALWAYS add a dollar or two to her tip and that I should always check mine against my bank statement. I completely disregarded it until the 2nd time I went and two of my co-workers were taking copies of their bank statements and tickets in to be reimbursed. I kept my receipt that day and sure enough, of my 7.59 ticket - that I left a $2 tip on (equaling 9.59) - I was charged 14.97!! I took it back, just like my co-workers are used to doing, and wasn't even offered the change - just a $5 bill. I demanded all $7 back and left my phone number and copies. Carlos, the owner called me and insisted that it was MY BANK'S FAULT! I was appalled, especially since I'd seen this with my co-workers already! I WILL NOT STEP FOOT BACK INTO AN ESTABLISHMENT THAT STEALS FROM ME AND THEN BLAMES SOMEONE ELSE! How many other patrons are getting swindled?!

2  Thank abcmommyofthree K
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We make sure to stop at Senor Tequila's every time we come to Tulsa. Make sure you get one of their margaritas that comes in a fishbowl size glass. My new favorite drink is the Sexy Seniorita. I also love their cheese sauce and put it on everything. The salsa is great, and my favorite dish is the chimichanga. They also have Flan which is one of my favorite desserts anywhere.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

My parents still talk about this restaurant. Señor Tequila offers good Mexican food that is slightly spicy but not overly spicy. I have always had a good meal here but sometimes the service isn't what it needs to be. On the last visit, they sat my parents and I in a very bad location. We just upped and moved into the bar area which wound up changing our server, which was a good thing.