“So-So”

Stone Bluff, Ok
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So-So”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not special. Too expensive for what you are served. The bacon in the potato was pink. The server assured me it was fine, but I was ill later.

Visited August 2012

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“The steak rocks”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great steak, grilled and seasoned to perfection. My favorites are the Texas Ribeye, the Cajun Ribeye and the Delmonico. Don't leave without trying the Lone Star® Skins, baked potato skins loaded with delicious goodies, and the Texas Rose®, a battered and deep-fried onion bloom that rivals that of another steakhouse from "down under".
It's a little on the pricey side, but most steakhouses are. Worth every penny.

Visited October 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Wrong rating”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Lone Star never got my order right, and the food was not very good--I really meant to give them a POOR rating!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“average steak”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

nothing special about the place just a little over priced for a steak over cooked.

Checotah
“Amazing Steak”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I planned to take an old friend to lunch for her birthday. I let her choose the location. She had not eaten at Lone Star (nor had I) but had heard good things about it. We were thrilled with "her" choice. Everything was wonderful; the food, value, atmosphere, and service. The waitress was exceptional, allowing us to sit and visit for nearly 2 hours. It was a great place to catch up with an old friend and a place that is now on my "list" of great restaurants! * I've had a favorite "steakhouse" for many years....Lone Star just took its place!!

• Visited December 2011