“Amazing Steak”

Add it.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I planned to take an old friend to lunch for her birthday. I let her choose the location. She had not eaten at Lone Star (nor had I) but had heard good things about it. We were thrilled with "her" choice. Everything was wonderful; the food, value, atmosphere, and service. The waitress was exceptional, allowing us to sit and visit for nearly 2 hours. It was a great place to catch up with an old friend and a place that is now on my "list" of great restaurants! * I've had a favorite "steakhouse" for many years....Lone Star just took its place!!

There are newer reviews for Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon

Reviewed November 8, 2010

If you want a great steak and great service go to Lone Star Steakhouse! I've been to most of the steakhouses in town and Lone Star by far has the best quality steaks in town. My server Warren suggested the peppercorn ribeye and the delmonico so my wife and I got one of each and split them, and he was right. I cant believe the great service I got. So if your in the mood for a great steak and a fun time go see Warren at Lone Star Steakhouse in Broken Arrow by Bass Pro!

William A Jones

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Pass. Pass. Pass. The spinich appetizers tasted peculiar, but we thought, oh well, must just be some funny recipe variation that we were un accustomed to. But when they brought out our steaks, they tasted and smelled peculiar ( vaguely reminiscent of roadkill on a hot july afternoon) as well. Mgmt agreed they tasted funny , and offered to cook us two more, (presumably from a fresher delivery) but we declined.

1  Thank NiceQuietGuy
Reviewed December 10, 2009

The food and service was OK, nothing spectacular but if you want to treat a relative to a steak dinner, this restaurant was easy to find and offered decent food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 22, 2008

This is another great place to go...they have awesome food too

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook