“Still there!”

El Rancho Grande
Ranked #249 of 1,349 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Just met my step grand daughter. We wanted to grab a quick lunch. Had a great table, good service, and I have not been there since 1975!! It was a great day.

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

I go here often everything I've had is great. It also has a great atmosphere for both families and couples.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went with my wife for lunch. Great Salsa. Otherwise, the meal was so-so. The waitress we had spoke little English. There was no Horchata. The tortillas were not homemade. The overall quality was fair to good but not outstanding.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I visited Tulsa for an "all class reunion" for the old Holy Family High School and decided to vist some restaurants that I enjoyed before I moved away on 1962 . . . Yes! 50 years ago. El Rancho Grande was one of my favorite restaurants when I was in high school and college.

To my surprise, it was still there. Same location and the exact same sign out front . . . . although I found that it had been "reconditioned" several years ago.

The inside has been completly redecorated . . . . . probably a number of times in the last 50 years but the friendly service and great food is still the same. It is still excellent.

If you enjoy Mexican food, this is a must visit. It's location on East 11th Street across from Hillside Hospital is easy to get to plus they have plenty of off-street parking.

Try it. You'll enjoy!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Very greasy food. Must have a loyal following to stay in business this long. And, they have definitely been here a long time.

1  Thank pentiumii

Been to El Rancho Grande? Share your experiences!