“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Brookside By Day

Brookside By Day
Ranked #113 of 1,351 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed August 5, 2012

They now have two locations. I've been to both, but prefer the one on Brookside. The breakfast here is great. Can't wait to eat there again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

my FAV breakfast in town!! Homemade salsa on top!!

1  Thank Taylor P
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

Love there omletts and the gravy is wonderful. My husband lives the waffle with fresh strawberries. It is great.

1  Thank mmccauley2006
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Give BBD - Brookside By Day a try for breakfast. We thought it was great. I had the burrito (called a Murrito) and my daughter had the waffles. I also ordered a bowl of fresh fruit and the fruit was firm and sweet and tasty. The waitress was friendly and kept the coffee coming. We recommend BBD.

1  Thank Merik K
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Tender eggs, Biscuits made for cream gravy or jam, tender but brown link sausage. It's neighborhood. If you want sweet biscuits, go to Phils Diner. The wait staff here is on the ball. If you aren't particular about your breakfast food, anywhere will do. I am , and I love the fact, I can count on a good breakfast, my way.

Been to Brookside By Day? Share your experiences!