“Very good food.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have enjoyed many delicious meals at Biga. I especially enjoy their wine tasting dinners. They bring in different wines & serve foods that complement them.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ate at Biga on a Tuesday night and had reservations at 6:30. There were a few other tables with diners when we arrived and more arrived as the night went on. Biga is a small restaurant with about 15 tables plus a bar.

Like more and more restaurants these days, Biga was loud which made holding a conversation with our elderly parents who are hard of hearing very difficult. The menu looked enticing but I found the food to be good but nothing extraordinary. My husband found his lasagna to be okay but again, nothing special.

The service was pleasant but very slow. We all had salads but it was a full hour between when we ordered our food and when the entrees were served. It was almost 9pm when we left which made for a very lengthy dinner especially since holding a conversation was such a challenge.

I would go again but it won't be my first choice if I am selecting the restaurant next time.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

A really nice upscale Italian restaurant with excellent service. Very creative menu, using fresh local ingredients. Always a treat!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place was great. Nice small restaurant with a good atmosphere. They have a 3 course deal for $20. They bring out bread and olives. I got the bruschetta, spinach ravioli, and the chocolate cloud. It was all amazing. Didn't get any wine but they seemed to have a great selection.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Tuck Curren consistently puts out imaginative meals in an intimate setting. The twenty dollar menu is areal value and the pork chop is tender and flavorful.

1  Thank Tulsa-Traveler63

Been to Biga? Share your experiences!