“Meal was awesome”

Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Salad was fresh, soup was hot and good, I'm iced tea was fresh and my meal was perfect... :-D I will so go back!

1  Thank Fran83Vazquez

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Ti Amo tonight for our 30th anniversary. Dinner was wonderful and the service was perfect. Our server was Paige and I could not have asked for better. She was very attentive and even wished us a happy anniversary. I had the Pasta Mista and my husband had the Shrimp Scampi Ravioli. Both dishes were wonderful. We will be returning soon.

1  Thank Kembrlaee S
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I took my wife to Ti Amo for our anniversary. I hadn't been in a few years, but I was again reminded of how excellent it is. For a few bucks more than Carinos or Olive Garden, you get exponentially better food and atmosphere. The mark-up on the wine was less than I expected...we got a great bottle of riesling for $26. The artichoke spinach dip is amazing, and my shrimp-ravioli scampi was absolutely delicious.

I would highly recommend Ti Amo.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Was looking for something more in line to original Italian food. Think we found a place to go back to when dining downtown. Wife had her normal chicken something and I had the seafood dish on angel hair pasta. Of course she couldn't finish her's so I got a taster or two. It was delicious. Mine was very good, too. Sorry I can't tell you the names of our dishes, for BBQ or steaks fit normally in my menu's. We'll go back for the food was good and prices matched perfectly.

1  Thank jenkstrojanfan
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This came recommended by friends and it was within walking distance of the Hyatt downtown
Very busy on a Friday night
Complimentary bruschetta is quite tasty
I had lobster ravioli special - great and the tilapia was wonderful
Worth trying if you're in the downtown area

Been to Ti Amo Ristorante Italiano? Share your experiences!