“Become Part of the Family”
Review of LA Roma Pizza

LA Roma Pizza
Ranked #64 of 1,365 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Very friendly mom and pop op. Make you feel right at home. Tasty, tasty food.

1  Thank Kedwyn

Reviewed November 30, 2011

My husband and I went and the service was Terrible! We walked up to the register and the old lady didnt say one word to us. She didnt even tell us the price- then we waited and waited for our pizza that was just sitting back there getting cold. The pizza was fine but a large could not feed 4 people- more like 1 hungry person. We will NEVER go back. EVER. Andolinis in Owasso is my #1 fave and we always get great service there!!

Reviewed July 27, 2009

Love the feta cheese pizza with olive oil and onions. Ooo and also the hummus. Need to get back there asap!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2008

I am a Tulsa resident and La Roma has always been one of my favorite local restaurants. The pizza is some of the best in Tulsa and the Lebanese is very good, but the pizza is better. I always recommend the feta pizza. The humus and tabouli are very good as well. Nothing on the menu is bad. If you get falafel have them make it spicy. Family owned and centrally located.

1  Thank raskinco
Reviewed March 26, 2008

I've had several different meals at this restaurant and continue to be impressed with the quality. Not only is the pizza absolutely incredible, the traditional Lebanese meals are excellent. The store is family-owned and run, and everyone working there is very personable and friendly.

While lacking in grandness or a classy atmosphere, the restaurant's simplistic nature only contributes to the feeling of a casual family setting. Very suitable for families with children as well as couples looking for a casual dining experience. I highly recommend going!

Been to LA Roma Pizza? Share your experiences!