“Great food, average service”
Review of Wild Fork

Wild Fork
Ranked #21 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, average service”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

The food is tremendous with some of the best sausage gravy I have ever had. My omelette was stuffed and delicious. The service was average at best but the food is enough to overcome the service.

Frisco, Colorado
“Fresh, delicious, and unexpected”
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

Firstly, service was excellent! My server was polite and friendly and made me feel welcome (I happened to be dining alone). I began lunch with chicken tortilla soup, really yummy on a cool afternoon, and then managed to polish off 1/2 of my lentil and feta sandwich. I know it sounds different but it was great. The side of jalapeño cole slaw is enough for me to go back. I've been for breakfast in the past and had an equally pleasant meal and experience. Will definitely return.

“Awful service”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We had a very trying experience at Wild Fork. The service was terrible. We received our appetizer which required silverware are it took 15 minutes and my getting up and speaking to the hostess to get the silverware, napkins and bread we and asked for when we ordered.

Our food was adequate but not exceptional. I had not been there in a very long time and I am not sure I will go back. There are too many good restaurants in Tulsa with better service that I would rather patronize.

I will say that the hostess was by quick to get us silverware and bread when she learned of our situation.

• Visited December 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice Place”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Small upscale restaurant in a nice upscale shopping area (Utica Square). Eclectic menu. Limited but adequate wine list. Food for our party of 10 was well prepared and served quickly. Our waitress was quite ditzy and couldn't keep the drinks or the food service straight (needed a lot of reminders and direction), but I did not notice that problem in other servers ....probably just a unique personality thing with her. Nice comfortable atmosphere. Not too loud. If you are in this part of town or this shopping area, would be a great place to eat. Not to certain about the total restaurant scene in Tulsa, but I would probably not make a special trip just to eat here.

• Visited December 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Upscale menu offering quality food”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I've eaten breakfast and lunch. The portions are plentiful as well as tasty. Clearly, high quality ingredients are put into these dishes to make them incredible. The pancakes for breakfast are enormous; specifically the blueberries are fresh berries in the cakes. The omelets are to die for as is the fresh squeezed orange juice.

Visited August 2012