“Good food and excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wild Fork

Wild Fork
Ranked #19 of 1,303 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good food and excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

We enjoyed our meal, the reason for the less than excellent rating is based on value. The food was good (the salmon and the swordfish were both very good), but we thought a bit overpriced. The service was very good and attentive.

Visited October 2012

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Always unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had to wait for our table so we took a seat at the bar. I believe it was one of the owners that was tending, and she gave us great recommendations on some house favorites-- The food is always excellent with a great variety.

Visited January 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Wonderful Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The Wild Fork was participating in "Restaurant Week" so we ordered off that menu in order to benefit the community food bank. Lunch was delicious! The service was excellent. Sitting outside on such a beautful day was so enjoyable...it is a "park-like" setting.
The tomato soup, the crabcake, and brownie and ice cream dessert...all were wonderful.
I will be returning to the Wild Fork!

• Visited September 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent Food with Quiet Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

After eating there several times, I can say that the food is good and has a French Provence style. The service varies from good. A good place to carry someone you wish to impress as well as talk to.

• Visited April 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Not a repeat place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I always tell the time of day I visit a restrauant because it can affect food, service etc. At 5:30pm we entered the Wild Fork in Utica Square (splended square, shops and atmosphere.) We were seated promptly but at a table without silverware, or bread dishes. While looking over a respectable and varied menu, the silverware was placed down. Bread arrived with room temp butter. The bread was cold. We ordered and had good expectations in "interesting" decor and lighting...but I always remember the food! Ordered shrimp cocktail (gulf shrimp the menu said) and then ordered our dinner dishes. NO shrimp we were told...what, it's 5:30pm dinner hour, sorry no shrimp; none for my linquine also. My wife's fish was excellent and she said the house wine was very good. My order arrived at room temperature so the garlic, olive oil, caper sauce had started to seperate. But the kicker is right after...I mean no more than 5 minutes the gentleman at a table nearby order the same thing as I. I listened but the waiter said nothing about shrimp. So as I completed my meal, his arrived with shrimp atop his linquine!!! I asked our waitress...what was up? "Oh we just got those in, seriously, they just came in." Poor service, poor food, poor customer relations. A no go when we visit Utica Square. I realize the restrauants have "people" go on trip advisor to counter negative reviews. They all do. But just trying to save what will be a great visit to Utica Square by getting poor service and probably not getting your order correct.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Wild Fork? Share your experiences!