“Good Eats”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We get our fish from the holidays from White River for our Xmas eve dinner every year. Stay for a meal and take out, Try the wonderful Gumbo, Yummy. Family style eating.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Doesn't look like much from the outside, and it's pretty no-frills inside, but the food is very good. If you are going at lunch time, make sure you go a little early. At noon this place will be packed.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We love this restaurant & have eaten dinner with friends there several times. However this time, I had the grilled trout & there were soooo many bones that I chose to rank them less this time. Maybe it's the economic times, or something! I don't know, but next time I'll try the grilled tuna steak. It looked more satisfying...My husband always has the gumbo & red beans & rice. He says they were just as good as usual :) We don't mind the atmosphere because it's so old school authentic Tulsa fish market!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

White river is one of those places that bring back found memories, we have been eating there for more than 15 years. The food is always good & the service friendly. We enjoy buying seafood to bring home and cook as well, the staff is helpful in making choices for the grill.

1  Thank Carla C
Reviewed August 30, 2012

No fancy sauces just fantastic fresh fish. Incredible selection. I eat lunch there at least once every two weeks or sooner. You will need to get there by 11:00am or after 1pm to avoid the rush.
You place your order at the cash register upon arrival and eating for the most part is cafeteria style. I highly recommend the broiled flounder. You can pay a lot more in area but not get near the quality you get here.

Been to White River Fish Market? Share your experiences!