“Awesome Steaks and Excellent Service”

Mahogany Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,383 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E 68th Street S
Description: This is a restaurant where steak is the star – where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Service will be outstanding but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This place is top rated for a reason. Fantastic food and superb service!

I ordered the special bone-in filet which was cooked to perfection and was seasoned just the way I like it! Very tender and juicy...the kind that just melts in your mouth.

My wife had the bacon wrapped scallops for her meal with a Caesar Salad. We also ordered a side of mac-n-cheese that was fantastic. She also had a Pink Diamond to drink, which is a little too sweet for my liking, but perfect for her.

The service is professional and efficient! This is the kind of place you want to go for special occasions. You will enjoy the dining experience at Mahogany's!

1  Thank gharrell

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have always enjoyed Dinner at Mahogany's the food is great the the staff is always professional.
Mahogany's has the best steaks in the country period!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I will start by say the steaks were Great.... But if you are looking for a quiet evening out this might not be your 1st choice! I agree that good service is always part of a good dinning experience but Mahogany takes it to an in your face ALL The Time level.... We had someone at are table at all time...no less than 5 people all together. So even family conversation was uncomfortable. My daughters salad was removed from in front of her face when her steak arrived, and we were handed tiny flashlights and ordered to check our steaks immediately while they watched... We were actually there to celebrate my daughters new job and her Anniversary at the same time, I wish we would have chosen another restaurant. We won't be going back next time we are in town.

2  Thank AnnMarie65
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

A great steakhouse in the best tradition of steakhouses. Fantastic, professional service, and the level of food you expect. All three of us had a bone-in filet, which was amazing. Sides of asparagus, au gratin potatoes, and macaroni and cheese were out of this world. HIGHLY recommended.

1  Thank MGoBlue100
Reviewed April 1, 2014

What a disappointment. First off, there are thickeners with gluten in everything - including salad dressings, sauces for steaks, side of mushrooms, etc. Most restaurants of this caliber are "made from scratch" and able to prepare items avoiding wheat (or dairy). Here you must simply avoid the item. I was served an end cut of a fillet so it wasn't cooked consistently through. When I sent it back, the new steak had butter on top (I'm also dairy free). Admittedly, the steaks were delicious, but the sauteed spinach had so much lemon it was bitter tasting. The final straw was when they brought my husband a small metal bowl filled with their whipped topping (heavy cream and pudding - more thickener?) with a candle in it. A nearby table got a free dessert for a birthday but had to ask for it. For a $200 meal (two glasses of wine) before tip they could have perhaps given him a free dessert. We won't be back. Much prefer Fleming's - food is more interesting and adaptable to special diets. (And costs a bit less)

Been to Mahogany Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!