“Perfect!”

Mahogany Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,323 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cross street: E 68th Street S
Bartlesville, OK
“Perfect!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Can't say enough about the excellence of the food, service, and ambiance at Mahogany Prime! Treated my spouse to a birthday dinner, and we both loved our meal. We both enjoyed filets, along with the Mahogany salad, wedge salad, salted baked potato, and wild mushrooms.. . . . all were the best ever!! Drinks were excellent and more reasonably priced than most upscale restaurants. . . . .on the other hand, the food seemed it a bit overpriced, but we enjoyed it nonetheless!! Be willing to spend quite a bit, but you'll enjoy a wonderful evening!

• Visited January 2014

“The best Prime Steak”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were traveling through Tulsa and decided to stay the night and have a good steak dinner. We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. Everything reviewers said about how excellent it is was accurate. Best steak cooked to perfection, salads and sides over the top, not to mention desserts to die for. Excellent wine selection, service more than attentive, ambience was perfect. No complaints at all (other than the waiter spilled a little too much wine when pouring). We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Service Goes With The Great Food”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

To celebrate a special occasion, we choose to dine at Mahogany and we made the correct decision. With a sophisticated atmosphere, attentive service provided by several staff members, and a great meal, resulted in a wonderful experience for all. The restaurant catered to all of our special requests. The hors d'oeuvres were delicious. All of the entrees were superb, including the bass. This restaurant excels in more than just steak. There are very few classy restaurants in the area, but Mahogany certainly fits the bill.

1 Thank Harvey C
Edgewood, New Mexico
“BEST STEAK EVER”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

So when I first walked in and asked to be seated as a single patron, I was asked if I wanted to sit at the bar. I don't like sitting at bars, so I said no and the hostess gave me a rather disapproving look and then proceeded to seat me at a table where the bartender would be my waiter. It was a good 10 minutes before he came over to wait on me because he was busy with the bar, then another 10-15 minutes before he was able to come back to take my order. I balked a little at the prices (be prepared to have a high bill because the prices for the steaks are just for the steaks and any sides are expensive also) and I was all ready to gave this place only a lukewarm review but then the steak came and it was the best steak I have ever had in my life. The jumbo salted potato was awesome also. The service after that was exceptional and I will go back to to this beautiful restaurant whenever I ever get back to Tulsa. Anyone who goes to Tulsa has to go here because you will be blown away by the flavor of the steaks! It will truly be the best steak you have ever eaten, period.

1 Thank sandiablonde
Greenwood, Arkansas
“Excellent Steak”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The Hubs and I decided to order the dinner for two. Ours included the 14 ounce ribeye steak, with 14 ounce lobster tail, and 2lbs of crab leg that was already out of the shell. The steak was delicious!!! Probably the best steak we've ever had. The lobster tail was good, but the crab legs tasted a little funny. It just did not have the same taste as if you were cracking the shells yourself.

Even though they were quite busy it did not take long for them to bring our food out. There were several people refilling our drinks most of the time so you didn't have to keep asking. The girl waiting our table was very thorough with what they had to offer. I would definitely recommend this place and would go back myself! Priced for our meal was around $75.