“Great Authentic Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to El Rio Verde. The area and building where it is located is questionable at best. The food is outstanding. We had the wet burrito this time and they were great. Wish this place was in Atlanta where we are from.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Lunch at El Rio Verde is easy to do in a very short time. The service is good and food comes quickly. The guacamole is a little hot for me, but all my companions loved it.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

El Rio Verde is a tiny, authentic Mexican restaurant that offers value-priced located near Admiral and Trenton. Food is delicious! Good place for lunch. Kinda sketchy around dinner. However, a TOD officer and his wife came in while we were there. The restaurant also has paid security service. Give it a try.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Do not let the location fool you, this place is worth eating at. Although, it is in a sketchy part of town the staff are very welcoming and I've never had a bad experience with the services. If you like spicy food you'll love this place but be careful they know their spices. If you're a first timer you can never go wrong with their wet burrito!

1  Thank Dylan S
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We chose this place due to good reviews. My family liked it but I was underwhelmed. The salsa tasted like hot marinara sauce. I ordered enchiladas and they were very dry as if they were made ahead of time. They had Parmesan cheese on top which I found weird. Overall, I would say ehhh.

2  Thank 848campingmama

Been to El Rio Verde? Share your experiences!