“Tulsa's Seafood Choice with Customer Focus”
Review of Bodean Seafood

Bodean Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Bodean Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,356 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Harvard Ave
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We hadn't been here for a while, but the seafood is still exceptionally fresh and well prepared. We had consumed our appetizers and just as we were beginining to wonder whatever happened to our entrees, the manager appeared to apologize for the delay. He said there had a been a mistake in the kitchen. Our order arrived shortly and when the bill came, all beverages had been adjusted off the bill. Nice recovery by the restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

What a pleasure it was to enter this cool restaurant, tired and hot from a long drive, and be catered to by a friendly wait staff. The food is excellent. I had the lobster and salad. My daughter had the fillet of beef. Both meals were excellent. The wine and cocktails were great. If we are in the Tulsa area again I'll be going back. I read they fly the seafood in fresh daily. You can tell.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

The best seafood in T by far. Great menu items plus oysters. And they often times have a duck special. Great bar and service. Can't go wrong for a special occasion.

1  Thank dlomangino
Reviewed June 3, 2012

What a joy to find an amazing seafood restaurant in the heart of the country!
Just rated in a top 10 category for Zagat!
The staff is amazing. The food is prepared to your liking - no matter how fussy.
There is always something unusual on the menu - spinach salad w/crab and mango, barramundi, soft shell crabs, diver scallops - whatever is in season. And because there is a seafood market associated with the restaurant, there are always choices that "aren't listed." Of course if you need red meat, there's steak and normally duck, but who really goes to a seafood restaurant for any thing other than their specialty. This a fine dining experience not to be missed. Sunday nights there is music in the lounge/bar and Sunday/Monday has a Prix Fix menu paired with wines and normally uses local ingredients. Wine list is quite nice.

1  Thank pumpkinhead40
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I am a serious home cook who loves seafood. I used to buy my fish at Bodean's market because I thought it was my only option in Tulsa. Bodean's burned me so many times selling me fish WAY past its prime and even rotten clams. I have shopped there over 30 times! I was angry probably 25 of those times. Fresh seafood should have ZERO odor. Put your nose on fresh fish, and you should smell salt water at most. At the restaurant, most of their fish is heavily laced with citrus and heavy cream sauces for a reason! If you don't know much about seafood, you won't care about my comments. If you are seafood lover, you have been warned! Bodean's will not have another opportunity to burn me again.

1  Thank GH_ShrtOrDrCook