“Mine was delicious, daughter's just alright”

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #135 of 1,310 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Mine was delicious, daughter's just alright”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had the spinach artichoke pasta, which was delicious, really creamy. My daughter had a chicken and vegetable pasta, I don't recall the name. It was not good, she didn't eat much and kept sneaking forkfuls of mine! Atmosphere was good, temperature was good, I usually get too cold in restaurants.
The waitress did let my water glass get empty, took my daughter's 1/2 empty plate and was gone before we could say we wanted a doggy bag, and was a little slow bringing the check.
Our entree's were $12 each, so the 0-8$ is a little off. You do get a small French baguette with your meal, but salad or anything else was extra. We would return, but it will not be on our regular go to restaurant list.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 2catsathome

Kansas City
“Zio's Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had family birthday outing at Zio's. Total of 6 adults and 3 children. Food was good and their prices about what you would expect. Only issue was that they seemed to rush you. It was like they needed the table for someone else! Check arrived midway through the main course. I probably wouldn't go back again.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mackey77
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Zio's Sizzles!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This has to be thee best dining experience I have experienced this year. The food was unbelievably delicious. I have had Italian and Sicilian cuisine, but this restaurant far surpassed my expectations. We tried the peperoni three cheese p'zone appetizer, the spaghetti and meatballs, and the bread with olive oil and basil. The three meals came had very appealing presentation. The serving sizes were more than adequate. The taste was unbelievable. It was extremely flavorful, considering that it was a restaurant and were serving multiple patrons. The night we visited it was moderately busy but we took seats at the bar (which are very comfortable at that). The wait staff are very courteous and polite. The price of the meal was affordable and somewhat underpriced for what I anticipated it would be. Great value for the amount of food served (and the take home box was a nice touch too). If you are ever in the area and have a taste for Italian cuisine - Zio's is definitely worth the stop!

• Visited June 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good food; good value; family friendly.”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Consistently good food at a good price. Can accommodate large family gatherings without skipping a beat. Friendly staff.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ram-Bar
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Takeout Italian”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A friend brought me some take-out from here and the food was delicious. Good menu range especially for vegetarians (although pasta places usually do have good vegetarian options) and the bread was good also. The price was a little steep, and although the food was delicious I don't know if I could afford eating there often. (The price is the reason I haven't eaten there since).

Visited September 2012