“Takeout Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A friend brought me some take-out from here and the food was delicious. Good menu range especially for vegetarians (although pasta places usually do have good vegetarian options) and the bread was good also. The price was a little steep, and although the food was delicious I don't know if I could afford eating there often. (The price is the reason I haven't eaten there since).

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I was very pleased with the food. We were seated pretty quickly. The server was friendly, although a little on the slow side. The calamari was awesome. I had the five cheese Alfredo, my colleague had the sirloin. We were both extremely happy with the way they came out. The Italian Wedding Cake was fluffy and refreshing (and huge, it's practically a 4 person dessert). The prices are great. I would recommend.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in a party 0f 20 and we were recommended Zio's by the motel where we were staying.The manager was quick to set up the tables for our large group, and we were served by a great staff. The orders were correct in a timely manner and the prices reasonable. I learned from the manager that Zio's has other locations and I would recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I always love going to Zio's. It is a wonderful place with very friendly staff. The food is awesome, and then some. The flavors are melt in your mouth, just great food!! I do wish they would expand, though. Not enough of them around here.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love Zio's Chicken Alfredo. The sauce is so creamy and perfectly seasoned every time. The manager could not be more amazing. He is the best at customer service and accomodation with a smile. Every visit to Zio's, I have Oreo Mountain and fall in love with it every time. It is a perfect dessert to me. Zio's atmosphere is a favorite of mine as well. I love the "Old Italy" feel.