“Best sushi in town, or possibly anywhere! GF friendly, too.”
Review of Sushi Alley - CLOSED

Sushi Alley
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I think this place is amazing! Everything is perfectly prepared, with very light, delicate, and flavorful touches. The sushi is wonderful, fresh delicate moist and tastes good, too. Miso soup is perfect. Great sushi, great rolls. Good service, nice atmosphere. This is a place for authentic, real, delicious and healthy food. (The previous reviewer complained about no diet coke... this is NOT a place for diet coke but a place for real food.) I love this place, and I am difficult to please. I repeat, best sushi in town, best sushi possibly anywhere! We go regularly and love it each and every time. Everything can be prepared GF, too (I'm GF and have been happy with everything I've eaten here).

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

There is not one negative thing to say. Staff was great, food perfect and good beer and wine list. I will return before eating sushi anywhere else in Tulsa!

1  Thank Triptaker8880
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We moved to Tulsa from England and have had a difficult time searching out authentic ethnic cuisines. This restaurant is by far the best sushi experience! Fresh fish, grilled specialties, outstanding service and a lovely atmosphere! The homemade miso soup, delectable sushi rice and added flavors by a very sophisticated chef staff leaves you wanting to come back for more. SUSHI ALLEY = 5 STARS

1  Thank Tertin
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Try the house roll and the sweetheart roll with strawberries. Chill with mellow music. I also really liked the miso soup.

1  Thank Hyfive
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fun sushi "pub" in the old alleyway in Utica Square. The menu explains the "izkaya" concept they are emulating. Very cool, even romantic, atmosphere. Small & crowded, by intention. Reservations strongly suggested, as all tables were booked by 5:30 pm on a weekend night. Restaurant does keep all seating at the sushi bar available on a first come, first served basis.

Nice lighting & woodwork. Excellent service. We tried a variety of rolls. The sushi-alley roll was the most unique roll I have encountered in a sushi place, delicious; this was our favorite. Next favorite was the foundation roll.

Also serves sashimi & several other dishes for those who may not be in to sushi.

Worth a trip to this new, intimate, hip sushi pub.

1  Thank Art918