“Good Food Good Service”
Review of Naples Flatbread and Wine Bar - CLOSED

Naples Flatbread and Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We started the flatbread craze back in 2009 when we opened our first restaurant in Naples,Florida. Bold, sensual flavor combinations served on our house made crust. While our gourmet flatbreads made us famous, we are so much more. Our menu is dynamic-changing and expanding to satisfy our guests' palates with items like our Neapolitan and New York style pizza, gourmet baked pastas and mouthwatering mac and cheese. Signature entrées such as Dolly's Meatloaf, "Melt In Your Mouth" Pot Roast and roasted Norwegian salmon. Oven-roasted wings, warm panini, wraps, hot sub sandwiches, overflowing salads and scrumptious desserts. Sharing the spotlight is a fine selection of over 30 wines available by the glass, a unique variety of beers, and a full-service bar in most locations. Everything served in-house, for take-out, or at your catered event.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Great lunch today...we love their menu and always have a hard time selecting what to order. Ashton was our server today and she was terrific!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

The staff here seems to be extremely educated on what their selling! Our table was lucky enough to have the Manager Drew walk us through the Wine list :) The food at Naples makes think that someone in the kitchen cares about what their serving.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Naples Flatbread is a wonderful stop for lunch or dinner!

This place has a very unique decor with an entire wall of TV's that display sports, but the TV's are mounted behind a glass water wall ! I have never seen this before and it is very cool.

The large stone oven is open to the sitting area so you can see how your pizza is being made. Another cool feature is a large glass fireplace located in part of the dining room.

The food here is outta site!

I ordered one of their famous flatbreads. I had the "Hey Jerk" a flatbread with pulled pork, mozzarella, applewood smoked bacon, pinapple, coconut, caramelized onions, roasted peppers, Caribbean jerk sauce and balsamic reduction. I am not much of a pineapple fan, but this was a homerun !

We also had to try their "Fire Roasted Wings". Now I am a picky wing lover so this was going to be a test. These wings were jumbo wings (not the small crappy ones). I ordered mine naked so I could try several of thier 10 signature sauces to dip in. I highly reccomend these wings!

Drinks at the bar were hand made to your taste and the staff was very outgoing and friendly. Prices are very reasonable and and service is was quick.

We will definitaly visit Napels Flatbread and Wine Bar again.

2  Thank jhaleyusa
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My coworkers and I love going to Naples! Whether for a quick bite at lunch or a few glasses of wine before a show at the BOK, Naples never disappoints. Gary always takes care of us and is polite and helpful. Marty is one of Tulsa's best bartenders - I've been a fan since his WP days.
The food is delish and the people are great.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

South Tulsa's best kept secret. We can always get a table here or seat at the bar even on weekends. I am sharing my review at the risk of heavier traffic. This place is really good. Our favorite date night spot. Excellent cocktails large menu options . At the bar there is a wide selection of appetizers love the small plates/low prices. Enjoy lunch here also. Inventive flatbreads are amazing! Try it you wont be sorry.