All reviews brady district walking distance woody guthrie great location cains ballroom restaurants and bars gated parking restaurant parking laffa gated lot tulsa drillers eat nearby bok center night life entertainment district free breakfast waffles
Reviewed October 19, 2018

Great location and within a short walking distance from the BOK Center (concerts, events) and well known restaurants and museums. Has shuttle service to and from airport at no charge. Very friendly and helpful employees. Room has fridge and microwave, which is rare for downtown and room rates are moderate. Its across the street from several very good places to eat. Its a cool place to stay and be centrally located! Pretty decent free breakfast with lots of food choices.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because of its closeness in the downtown area. The hotel was not worth the price. Thin pillows and sheets. Everything was going ok until 9 AM check out morning. We hear a knock on the door and it’s a staff member asking what time we were checking out. First check out for you’re hotel is noon. Second we did not request a early checkout but a late one. So after she disturbs our sleep we find we can’t sleep.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Patrick S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Tequilla R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for providing us with your feedback! I am terribly sorry to read about your experience you had while staying with us. I would love to speak with you directly to provide any further assistance possible! I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

This motel is a short walk to Brady. You could even walk to BOK from here. It might be a bit of a walk though. Check in was quick & friendly. The lobby was nice. The room was big & comfortable. My son slept on the fold out. He had no complaints. Breakfast was good with many choices. I don't drink coffee or eat breakfast because I use THRIVE. So I can't account for those things. Shower was clean. It had hot water fast & great pressure. The Paul Mitchell toiletries were nice. My son enjoyed the TV. Check out was fast & easy. Parking in the motel's gated lot was a bonus. Staff was friendly. I would recommend! The photo shows the view from our room with Brady being on the top right. The BOK is to the left but you can't see it.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Stayed here for two nights while a family member was in the heart hospital. The location is great! The staff were all very friendly! I stayed in two different rooms, both were very nice and clean. THE PILLOWS WERE TERRIBLE!! This is my only complaint about both of my nights here, both rooms had terribly thin pillows! Other than that, everything was great. If you like a firm pillow you might want to bring your own. Aside from the thin pillows, I definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you plan on doing something in the downtown area or the Brady District.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Well maintained, comfortable hotel. The rooms are very nice and our room had a nice view. The staff was attentive and friendly. We had asked for some recommendations and they were good with that.

Across the street are two fine places to eat. Go around the corner and there are more. We got to see all the lunch wagons out down at the park. Nice location for sure.

Why not a "5" rating? We were there during a volleyball tournament and so got to experience many slamming doors until whatever time lights out was for the youths.

Parking is a bit of mess. One day it was one way to get out the next it was another due to construction.

This is downtown Tulsa and near the handicap parking is a shady spot for some of the less gainfully employed people to congregate. We were never accosted, but it still puts you on alert. There are a number of panhandlers in the area so just stay vigilant and it's fine.

Date of stay: July 2018