“Definitely booking here next year”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown
Ranked #18 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
“Definitely booking here next year”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff was super nice an helpful with anything I needed. The hotel is fairly new so everything is nicely decorated and clean. The bed felt like I was laying in heavenly clouds it was so comfortable!

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Glasgow, Kentucky
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A nephew was getting married in Tulsa--family gathered from FL, TX, OK, NE, at the Fairfield Inn Downtown. The hotel was new and stylish, the staff was very kind and gave us help in planning our time together in the lobby. The fourth floor view of the city was nice and the art district surrounding it was lively. Breakfast was typical of a free breakfast, but the coffee was excellent--both in the lobby and in my room. A nice-sized bathroom with good towels and the bedding was very good. I really enjoyed the location.

Room Tip: Get the top two floors if possible
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 20, 2013

One of my friend's needed my help in finding a hotel in Tulsa to getaway from Springfield with his partner. I recommended him the Fairfield Inn and even offered to call and book a room on his behalf. I spoke with Manager Chris and he made the reservation little did I know until my friend checked in that the manager went above and beyond our expectations and got him a very nice room and was more then what we had expected. Awesome job to your manager.

Room Tip: This hotel is great as it is with in walking distance to area bars and resturants right in the middl...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank cpank
Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Initially, I was disappointed that my favorite downtown hotel was full, but walking up the deco stairs of this new hotel, I knew my trip was going to be just fine! LOVE the personality of this clean, modern hotel! The room, albeit a tad on the small side, was clean and space-maximized. The staff was very helpful and professional. I didn't take advantage of the free breakfast, but it looked like pretty standard "free breakfast" fare - fruit, cereal, waffles and egg & sausage biscuits. Peeked in at the small exercise room and the small indoor pool facility - both looked acceptable (I mean, really...is that important to you for a downtown site?). This place may slide into the #1 Downtown Tulsa Hotel for me because of the convenient FREE parking! As noted in someone else's review, the parking lot is susceptible to non-residents, but I'm guessing that they will figure out a way to secure the lot with a hotel-key access entry. It's still "new" and they're working out the kinks. I'll be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice new hotel in the Brady District which has art galleries and clubs mostly in a revitalized downtown area.parking very limited,noisy outside on weekends.Therooms are a little small but micr.Modern decor and free breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. We were attending a event at the Cains and wanted a place that was close. So of couse this was perfect. Patrick took our reservation and was awesome. He also booked us in at check in time was just as awesome. Our room was clean, shower was one of the best by far. We stay in alot of hotels and this was one of the best we have stayed in. However, on Thursday after noon the lobby started to fill up with a alot of very well dressed people and this were getting very active. We had to pass through all these people to get to and from the elevator and our room. These people were vert rude and refused to move even when we would say"excuse me" several times. At one point we had a hard time even getting back to our room as all their guest had gathered in the hall. When later found out that this was actually their grand opening and these people were the owners and their guest. Unbelievable! Bartley onthe evening shift was very helpful and apologized for the way we were treated. I think maybe some people could take some lessons from the staff they have working fir them! They were the one that shine. So for them we would return.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Caroldstrebel
Eufaula
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Recently stayed here last weekend and it is a very nice new hotel with reasonable rates. I really enjoyed the location and being able to walk to the area nightlife. Very friendly staff at check-in. I would stay here again. My only suggestion would be to get some blackout curtains for the rooms. The lights were very bright coming through our room window.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends