“Best mexican food in town”
Review of Mi Cocina

Mi Cocina
Reserve with OpenTable
Mi Cocina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 1,363 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Best mexican foot in town. Great dish selections. Great ambience.
Great service. The Gem of Cherry Street.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

While I sometimes crave their brisket tacos, if you go for brunch you'll never want to eat pancakes anywhere else. They're not just good or very good, they are the best I've ever had. Yes, at a Mexican restaurant. The brunch drinks specials - don't miss them. All in all one of the best brunches I've ever had.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went there for Saturday lunch/brunch. While their dinner menu is a big pricey, the lunch and brunch are reasonable. From the chips and salsa to the farewell as we left, our experience could not have been better. Great atmosphere on Cherry Street. While I don't drink, one look at their drinks coming from the bar almost changed my mind. They looked delicious! I'm a little surprised at some of the reviews...noisy customers, etc. I never review a restaurant based on the people at nearby tables. I look for great food, terrific service and a decent place to relax. Mi Cocina's checked every box on my list!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Had a business dinner here and it was not my favorite. Prices were high, food selection was limited.. but drinks were good!

Heather H, Public Relations Manager at Mi Cocina, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hi Marie,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We take all guest feedback very seriously and I'm sorry to hear that you were not overly pleased with your experience with us at your business dinner. This may be the first time however that I have had a guest express that our food selection is limited. We strive to provide a menu that has something for everyone from Tex-Mex favorites, to healthy dining options, several seafood and salad selections, and modern twists on traditional plates. We hope that you'll come back again soon and give our menu another try. Our number one ordered item is the Tacos 'de Brisket' - highly recommended! A new section of the menu is our Tamales Nuevos which offers a very unique version of a tamale. Try the Spicy Arrachera Steak tamale - the poblano cream sauce is delicious. If you'd like to try more of our drinks, come in for our weekend brunch - we have 3 new brunch cocktails that are awesome and at a great price, too.
Bests,
Heather Hancock - Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I would go to Mi Cocina once a week for several months. Then the people setting next to me were so loud I could not carry on a conversation. Management would do nothing about these screaming, wild drunks. So I left and have never been back.

Hi Jack,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about your most recent experience with us. Our goal is to provide an exceptional dining experience for all our guests so they will want to come back time and time again and I am sorry to hear that we failed in this case. As with any restaurant, we have a policy when it comes to limits and ordering alcohol, I want you to know that I will follow up the restaurant to see what happened here.
Bests,
Heather Hancock - Director of Sales & Marketing

Been to Mi Cocina? Share your experiences!