“It's not ranked 214 because it's "good"”
Review of Brothers Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brothers Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: These guys have been in business for 5 years or more. Surprised no one has submitted them to you before. They are very similar to another well-known pizza restaurant in Tulsa, but without the atmosphere - or price. GREAT place to get wonderful pizza to-go.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Quite frankly, this placed sucked. I have never been to it before but I have done hundreds of mystery shops around Tulsa, an some of the best restaurants.. This was one of the ten worst experiences in dining I have had, and this was a take- out order.
The first thing that I noticed was they had two entrance doors, and one of them was locked. It told me that I really wasn't welcome here. Next- the place was empty at 6:00 PM and the phones aren't ringing. Third-the interior is dark, dingy, and tired, with florescent lights that have dirty, bug covered lenses and whatever those “decorations” are, hanging from the ceiling , they were covered with dust. The pictures are of, not my family. Why would the proprietors think this a wonderful decoration for strangers. The floors were dirty, the condiments on each table were in various degrees of fullness-some completely empty, others partially filled; and why are the salt and pepper shakers different sizes?
I had looked at the menu and decided on a Garden Veggie pizza and couldn't remember the name. I called the place and told the person I was talking to I wanted a “veggie” pizza (#22 on the menu) and I tried to describe it to him, he had no idea what I was talking about. He actually told me they didn't have a veggie pizza! I was force to hang up and look at the menu again.
So I got there and used a Groupon which was fine. I interacted with one young man who cashed me out. Both young men that work there have minimal “people skills”, much less any kind of service skills. Both look very uncomfortable interacting with customers
So a positive- The pizza took the length of time they said it would, it smelled really good and it was still very hot when I got it home. That was the extent of the good part. If you like a soft chewy crust than this is okay. The problem with my Pizza was that it had an overpowering taste of something, like garlic powder; overwhelming all the other flavors. That taste lingered in my mouth for over 3 hours and counting. Cici’s has a better pizza than this.
Bottom line: Probably won’t use the other Groupon in the deal.
Next time I want pizza I will drive 4 times the distance and pay 2.5 times as much and go to Andollini’s.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza American dream is the one we ordered with crazy nachos small place but good food!

No waitress you order up front and take plates from the side

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Brothers Pizza is the best kept secret in Tulsa. The dining room is small, but they do a huge carry-out business. Go for the calizone. It is wonderful, and the price is great. We think the pizza is better then Hideaway, at about half the price. The staff is always nice to us, not over chatty but they are busy. We go for the food, not the conversation with the staff.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

OK, this isn't a great sit-down restaurant (although you can dine there)... No table service, small place, pretty cramped... But, their pizza is truly amongst the best in Tulsa. And why not? The brothers who own it worked for Hideaway Pizza - also one of the best - for years. Look, if you want ambience, a fun place to eat, table servce, and a much wider menu, AND you're willing to pay the 30-50% higher prices that come along with it, by all means the Hideaway is a terrific sit-down restaurant. But if you just want some terrific pizza to take home and you're interested in watching your pennies, Brothers pizza is, I would dare to say, indistinguishable from Hideaway - every bit as good and that means it's great pizza!! - at a much lower price.

When you call them be sure to ask what their special of the day is. They have one every day and it'll save you even a few more pennies.

Oh yes, and their calzones are also absolutely fantastic and set them apart from many others. You know what? Their basic cheese pizza is also truly a treat. So simple yet so loaded with cheese and just... so... delicious.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

They do make great pizza! They serve 25 different kinds of specialty pizza. Unfortunately, the one we ordered they didn't have the ingredients for so we had to select another.

The crust and sauce and toppings were all very delicious. I would give it 5 stars if the staff were friendlier. They definitely had an attitude.

The atmosphere was extremely casual – you order & pay at the cash register before sitting down. You seat yourself and go to the shelf to get your own plates, silverware, plus fill your own drinks. After you order, they will bring you your pizza and that is it. Not friendly, don’t ask you how everything is or if you need anything. From the time we ordered to the time we left, we never felt “welcomed” there. But the pizza was decent enough that if/when we are in Tulsa again – we just might stop by!