“Cool diner”
Review of 5 & Diner - CLOSED

5 & Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: Scroll down for Tulsa Location Details.
Description: Scroll down for Tulsa Location Details.
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Stopped here on our trip. Only had coffee but did also get a fold up car. Food looked good , coffee was good.staff really friendly. Took lots of photos.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This place looks great inside and outside. Situated adjacent to a Harley dealer, the Saturday lunch crowd obviously had some riders along with families looking for a little nostalgia. Typical burger and sandwich fare along with what seemed to be an extensive breakfast list. I was hoping for more of the diner menu items I have come to expect in similar places on the east coast, but no meatballs, Greek food, or rotating pie display here. Nice outdoor area with fire pit and heaters. Ok if you are local, but not worth driving far for.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent setting and food in a 1950s setting. Outstanding. I liked the music and food. Service was a little slow

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This diner is located right next door to a large Harley Davidson dealership. We have driven by it many time when we are in Tulsa but never stopped in. Not sure why we just assumed it was more of a biker hangout (not saying that's bad just not were we would hang). This weekend we decided to swing in there and the service was very friendly and surprised the food was better than average for a "greasy spoon" type place.

We are pretty small folks and the booths seemed tiny to us so if you are... robust in size I would suggest a table so you have more room or you may not be very comfortable (if you have more than just 2 people).

Waffles were made fresh, the dogs were good.

It's basically a throw back to the 50's with a lot of nostalgia on the walls.

Enjoy.

1  Thank OKCPT
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Inventive burgers but not much business. I have been here 3 times and each time walk out saying I probably won't come back. It is on my way back to the hotel so I end up turning in out of convenience.